Restaurant Upholstery Scotland
Restaurant Upholstery - toughness, durability and ambience!
Seating in your restaurant is important; they are the key pieces of furniture that your diners and potential customers will possible make their choice on whether they dine in your premises or not. Frayed fabric on your restaurant seating will do your business no favours at all!
And so, a restaurant upholstery project sounds like it is needed and, despite some misgivings, it can be cheaper than buying completely new furniture.
Why re-upholster your restaurant seating...
- Create abrand identity- like many national and global chains, the interior decor of your restaurant is the first step in creating a brand identity. This means that you create the 'look' of not only your restaurant but also the feel of your restaurant as well as the type of service and food you are offering.
Take a look at some of Scotland's favourite restaurants - what does the decor and interior tell you about it as a business and a destination to eat?
- Restaurant upholstery creates yourambience- do you want an air of sophistication and elegance, or are you looking to create a modern, trendy restaurant?
- Keep yourbudgetin mind - commercial fabrics are not cheap and so you do need to see your restaurant upholstery project as an investment in the future of your business; it is for this reason that it is crucial you get the fabric choice right!
- Toughness- the fabric for your restaurant seating needs to have a high durability measure. It must be able to stand up to the rigours of a busy restaurant - as well as to the stains that may end up on it! Commercial upholstery fabric therefore needs to be able to stand up to regular cleaning too.
- Don't forget thesparechairs- every restaurant we have worked with in Scotland, have a few spare chairs ready to be placed in the restaurant in the event of broken ones etc. and so you will need to make sure these are covered in your restaurant upholstery project.
- Faderesistance- we also find that many commercial premises, including restaurants are concerned about fabrics fading quickly, meaning that the interior of the restaurant begins to look shabby and worn within a few months. Many fabrics are now made and coated with chemicals that slow the impact of UV fading on fabrics exposed for longer periods to both natural light, as well as direct sunlight.
- Time- no restaurant can do for long periods without their chairs! We will endeavour to work as quickly as possible to complete your restaurant upholstery project but without compromising on finish and quality of craftsmanship.
Upholstery Scotland has worked with some of Scotland's most popular and leading restaurants on small and large re-upholstery projects. Why not join them and invest in some of the highest quality upholstery fabrics around; contact them today for full details and costs.