Mobile Upholsterer Edinburgh
Could you benefit from the craftsmanship of our mobile upholsterer in Edinburgh?
What puts you off getting the rip in the leather sofa repaired or the dining chairs re-upholstered?
In most cases, people think it will cost too much and then there is the idea of the item needing to be taken to a workshop and for you to not have a sofa, dining chairs and so on for weeks on end.
It all just seems too much of a hassle. And then you may think, it is only a small tear or a smalls cuff mark and all that upheaval is not warranted.
This is where our mobile upholsterer in Edinburgh comes in.
The benefits of using our mobile upholsterer in Edinburgh
- Cost-effective - sometimes, the cheapest way of repairing a small tear or rip is to complete the job in the home or business where the item is.
- Less hassle - transporting large items, such as sofas can take a long time as well as being awkward too. With our mobile upholsterer in Edinburgh, they bring their skills and equipment to you, making the whole task of repairing an upholstered item quicker and simpler.
- The same great service - many people worry that they won't get the same quality of service or repair but that is simply not the case. Upholstery repair work carried out in situ is just as good as work carried out in the workshop.
- Same day service, in some cases - in many cases, our mobile upholsterer in Edinburgh can fix small tears, rips and scuffs on the same day and at the time of the appointment too. There are some cases where the best thing may be for the item to come to our workshop; this depends on the extent of the repair needed.
- All upholstered items included - from sofas to dining chairs, caravan upholstered seating to stools, to headboards and more; anything that is upholstered and needs some TLC can be repaired by our skilled mobile upholsterer.
- Free quotations - there is no need to worry about being landed with a big bill either. We make sure that you have a comprehensive breakdown of what needs doing and how we can repair it, the time and materials involved. You can sometimes opt for the repair to be done on the day or you may feel more comfortable arranging it for another time - and there is no sales patter and no pressure.
Call us to find out more!