What to look for in a professional restaurant upholsterer
If you own or run a restaurant, café or other eating establishment, you will understand the heavy wear and tear that soft furnishings will undergo on a daily basis. From smells to spills and stains on seat pads, curtains and other soft furnishings, maintaining upholstery is an on-going battle.
There comes a time, however, when upholstery needs replacing. At this point, you need a professional, experienced restaurant upholsterer. And here's why:
- A restaurant upholsterer will understand the need forcertain types of materials andfabricsto be used in a restaurant or eating space
- Theyspecialisein repairing furniture too
- A specialist restaurant upholsterer will also be able to guide you in choosing theright choice of coloursin the re-vamp and update of the interior of your restaurant
- They will also understandthe impact of patternwithin a space
- A restaurant upholsterer will also be able to update and maintain furniture to thehighest possible standard,as well as meet certain regulations such as fire safety and fire retardant regulations
- They will understand the need for balancingquality of repairsagainst a tight timescale; no restaurant can be closed indefinitely, or run at less than full capacity for any length of time
- A specialist restaurant upholsterer will also understand the need tobalance quality and the finished product against budget
- No business has a bottomless pitch of cash with which to make changes and update their premises; for this reason, a restaurant upholsterer will be able to work on the aspects that are more important and be able tocomplete the task within your set budget
The secret to successful soft furnishings in a restaurant
Bearing in mind the pressures and use that restaurant upholstery will need to sustain, making sure you get it right is important.
Again, a professional and specialist restaurant upholsterer will be able to guide you through your choice of fabric because, in this choice lays failure or success.
Not all fabrics and materials are suitable for use in a restaurant, simply because they are not robust enough. It may also be possible to have your chosen fabric pre-treated with a stain-resistant coating. This chemical process adds a layer of protection against stains and smells, a useful addition in most cases.
Are you looking for a specialist restaurant upholsterer?
If so, why not contact Upholstery Scotland today? With many years of experience, we can work with you to deliver your project on time and on budget.