Caravan Upholstery Troon
Upholstery Scotland provide a full caravan re-upholstery services to clients throughout Troon.
Hints and Tips on Choosing New Caravan Upholstery for Troon Customers
Deciding to re-upholster the interior of your caravan is an exciting project but, when confronted by the range of fabric choices and colours, it can suddenly turn into an overwhelming one.
Here we look at some of the common questions and concerns that we have helped previous customers with. How can we help you?
Make a small space feel bigger
There are many ways in which you can make the interior of a caravan feel bigger and fresher;
- Colour -lighter colours allow more light into a space. Dark colours absorb light.
- Small patterns -ditzy patterns are perfect for smaller space. They had points of interest to an interior without overpowering it.
- Streamline the style -you may not want a minimalistic style to your caravan but understanding what your style is will stop the interior feeling cluttered. Use two main colours and a third sparingly to act as an accent.
Modern but warm
There are many on-trend ideas of interior design that can be easily adapted for new caravan upholstery for Troon customers;
- Mixing patterns -we have always been taught that to mix patterns was a big fashion faux-paus. This is no longer the case! However, it can be a hard look to pull off. To get it right, choosing patterns that complement each other, but don't match. For example, a small print pattern with mainly pink flowers can be matched with another flower pattern that is large but with the same pink flowers. Choose carefully or let our expert upholstery team help you.
- Statement upholstered pieces -there is no reason why the interior of your caravan cannot be stylish with key statements to create an interesting and stylish focal point. Decide on one area of the caravan interior that you want to attract attention to, and use your third, accent colour in that area. Scatter cushions are perfect for this.
- Earthy tones -rich mustards, deep greens or even lighter, almost neon colours are coming back into fashion and work well in a caravan interior. Use rugs and throws to add texture too.
Luxurious and sumptuous
Many people embarking on a new caravan upholstery project in Troon want to make the inside of their van cosy, yet luxurious and sumptuous. And, as you would expect, we have some great ideas for this too.
- Fabric texture- don't always opt for flat textured fabrics. Fluffy cushions or embossed fabrics add a sense of luxury to a space and they will do the same in your caravan.
To find out more about our affordable caravan upholstery service in Troon, contact Upholstery Scotland today.
Caravan Upholstery Gallery
» Visit the Upholstery Scotland caravan upholstery gallery.