Restaurant Upholsterer Stirling
Upholstery Scotland provide an upholsterer service to restaurants throughout Stirling.
How a restaurant upholsterer in Stirling can help you!
Your restaurant is a busy place. You want it to look in keeping with the great service that you offer. But, the upholstery in any restaurant will take a lot of wear and tear on a daily basis. From bums on seats, to spilt food and drink.
Not only this, there are also cooking and food smells that can slowly become ingrained in the fabric too. Stains can become more apparent and obvious. It is important, therefore, that the upholstery you have is nothing short of the best.
And this is where an expert restaurant upholsterer in Stirling comes in.
We can advise you on every aspect of your choice, including:
- Fabric type- in a restaurant, there are several factors that can influence how well as fabric performs. Bearing this in mind, we can highlight the extensive choice of fabrics open to you. Many people assume that only synthetic fabrics will be able to withstand use in a restaurant, but you will be surprised at how marvellously well some natural materials will perform. Leather, for example, ca work well.
- Fabric colour- just like in a domestic setting, some colours in some rooms will work better than others. You may, for example, have a palette of colours in mind. Darker colours can make a space feel smaller and more closed in, although in a restaurant this can give the impression of intimacy.
Lighter colours can help to open up a space but not all restaurant owners are keen on light colours fabrics in all setting. Mixing colours can be helpful, especially the use of an accent colour, something that upholstery can offer.
- Stain resistance- it is also possible for some of the fabrics can be chemically treated to increase stain resistance. This can make cleaning off spills of food and drink so much easier, allowing the fabric to look better for longer.
- Pattern- patterned upholstery is also a possibility in this kinds of setting for both seating, cushion, curtains and so on. As a restaurant upholsterer in Stirling, we can help you with every aspect of your restaurant interior.
- Repairs- there are times when some items of upholstered furniture may need repairing. Anything from a broken seat spring, to ensuring that the item is sturdy and fit for use. When you opt to work with a restaurant upholsterer in Stirling, you are opting for a comprehensive and expert service.
Why not contact Upholstery Scotland and book a consultation with our restaurant upholsterer in Stirling?